[v6ops] FW: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-v6ops-semantic-prefix-03.txt

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Tue, 28 May 2013 06:03 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: "<v6ops@ietf.org>" <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 06:02:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.98.145]
Subject: [v6ops] FW: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-v6ops-semantic-prefix-03.txt

Hi, v6ops,

The authors have just submitted a new version of semantic prefix framework draft. The major changes are summarized below:

a) reword to emphasis this mechanism is a (not the) method that network operators use their addresses;

b) add text to clarify the increased trust is actually from the deployment of source address filter, which is a compliance requirement by semantic prefix;

c) restructure the document, move examples and gap analysis into appendixes, reorganize most content into a frame section (section 4);

d) add summarized description for framework at the beginning of Section 4;

e) add description for network operations based on semantic prefix, new section 4.4;

f) add a new coauthor who contributes an enterprise semantic prefix network example;

g) combine most of draft-sun-v6ops-semantic-usecase into the draft as ISP example in appendix.

Please review the new version and comments.

Best regards,

Sheng