[v6ops] Fwd: Another look at 6to4 (and other IPv6 transition issues)

Roger Jørgensen <rogerj@gmail.com> Fri, 15 July 2011 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=A+M4ZGyoq2QbxMpbQJnv932PmF/7OjASNnS82Tghdo4=; b=FdRFYTmlrBzyc+Oba7aXvF2kLKVyxe/oj2TcqNHC7yHkURo3dCckhIgBbI99t9030d XHvAG7eo4gTUdd5G1tisFgGCbEhVI865aTETfi1S9s3JPoYR/p2eBDu17A2h0frZ4QEh z5o55HRQ4mmlwkkecXdy9w2yjToxp3+WPJR2E=