Re: [v6ops] Calling the question: draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-03.txt

"Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Tue, 22 December 2015 22:08 UTC

From: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
To: Philip Homburg <pch-v6ops-4@u-1.phicoh.com>, "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 22:08:11 +0000
References: <CAJE_bqe3pEi0kNxaqJJh4HdYX+vbv5-Pp5a41-uCyBZiLYmHpg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr1pmJGLMn8HG8WMTF-wZVyD8yqvr4VygBeWi7_n-AT4XA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr1A0x2tjZcN5o3a+v=LcQ-87=PdTXczvqZ=VRoL0R830g@mail.gmail.com> <2134F8430051B64F815C691A62D9831832F8B3B5@XCH-BLV-504.nw.nos.boeing.com> <CAKD1Yr2-Rcs1f8MwQLPv-wkhQigUov88mH49XOSu4+0bm8jaCg@mail.gmail.com> <2134F8430051B64F815C691A62D9831832F8B8E9@XCH-BLV-504.nw.nos.boeing.com> <CAKD1Yr1UrMTJFpwLcPy+06=GXAK2iBGRuxZ6dP5hq19xEbzsvg@mail.gmail.com> <F419AE15-3A4E-4F01-990B-C3250E82CBB1@cisco.com> <m1a8tTE-0000EhC@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <CAKD1Yr1zaZEQHoeRzMn7of9JDL0zYEvQPfi6d0Mkzk9Oox6-fA@mail.gmail.com> <20151221141554.GR58491@Space.Net> <CAKD1Yr27PdYaUGbLfZWh7k-+PT7SUGUysBxBtAwAi64ZyVCAHw@mail.gmail.com> <m1aB6kO-0000HGC@stereo.hq.phicoh.net>
x-originating-ip: [130.247.104.6]