Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-enterprise-incremental-ipv6-01.txt

KK <kk@google.com> Mon, 24 September 2012 01:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=oAXZFSCkfuleH1AKiyxtRTC08viAWBnqtn0725CSZbs=; b=RjuSBqxUuw6DIfwcfZssuDr0yzRd4CNwNkeKnXe6D0Y6bRb2f/ds6027zc7LsX5sd/ cuoUP1+3nxRaUlUEYNIl8PHdh5U4qnGqpltW0oGF8TDEnKr/MB7MNEWoCwMCKU0iuJvU O7FX8rFevTkcSpY49x9OBobJNu6cHLClMK8QeeRAPi+uxBlQffXO+xwys2FbaECNljBK OD+QT0z92Nfyn768Xdj1J9fr3LMa7mr3yJNAzW2rIOgFcpmv7Si1Cj/1JC+igG4MUj5n qNVPXvu0u9r9tg5vmudY1r9iYAWWyOVS91wVLwtGg+XspfV2Dw0zqheux2sTQZ8nG8/M 3kpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=oAXZFSCkfuleH1AKiyxtRTC08viAWBnqtn0725CSZbs=; b=gE7q7dIj+J8o1i1JgfjteKCwpEXBKsPp0uFjt+2oZBPg/un+da1WSn3BCQ2j2wnTTf qeJ6nqm4I7Lglt6wiuE6K1wPSNgyZxND8vlboCv34t3E0uxsn6ArfMatwJh6zZdjoJmW TlHeipgIZmW4Zr8aEIAOPe4Ck9DmXTOo1yh6MtBHIQ/+p9xuwslnpoaAeugrCHPdYIIg zLnxRxidzGWaWG7jRnlAq5LjDy8CG5xXf2qifsztJqET4F2WaSTDYmdaWL2UkghF6bJ9 J9i+MWFJYW4Nszj8VX6S46FoKcD9b+uUWUldCaYzQo/GwQYMPlJaMBjgqhgQbA41hUwm lvXw==