Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-sun-v6ops-semantic-usecase

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Tue, 19 February 2013 07:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1361260205; bh=6DOXtRyzNWQv6tDDboeT1r5iddE=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=vyNdL1N1cvG9B8x6AqMMCkZrbhu6HPW52FRYVAVw7IW3m1QFVmtuO5Emdx9HCfUgF vlo/Xnfy85W1cKBSnH25WxG6D2aXnyoO05oH8WKDuuKnuSrNPesDtm/hla0BELrHPM qhW4wa5/HTD8h5dEg3YiWIQF9KGcPDbX9sX9f0CE=