Re: [v6ops] Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-comparison-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 21 April 2022 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1650559865; x=1651164665; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=uSNu5+umPtmj5UF1AISyO1r5vqUzxysoZpzSM1MPHl0=; b=OTYIBQrkyW4DT ZkpkOTNVKZ/CjEV6CLPCAlPz2LTH5525KsOvCHQr/FmaMfREg8P9yJUsKs/GUqMJ ndGvY26rR+pzNbeQ54E+nF3xhBV7QzI95DvCQptzaM6gCWMcAdgpS5I5PWsuTAFz Q5ahTJVewfQRAJXYE/T7LYnDWvMyek=