Re: [v6ops] some feedback on http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-01

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Fri, 16 November 2012 06:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1353047489; bh=HkLkB9MNAaDTsYZnHcEP4T2DHT0uPInRhIGlJ7DUrkM=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OvzMyDlt5W7GopBy+EN6BbOQpUgEQumUtiiedd8qj4OdQNFGQuOe10gDRKQdW/Kj1JevN5vLPwz8Gr5xpXKBeGHCQXm4OwJUeWooe37RnjnMJ/554/lPYmPc+mOMye2QsNFLqd1nmG0MfjVykesmZvMf4FN32xal/hFlUKlT8f0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Dpjyu0tWoAzlcnyWG9jRqqYAL4eYj7lwOOWRAq+fBNS7Mc8l+dpZRo2FsoRqemNO7eg3fhFp9vnu/k6kUFgsQtF0UuMxaXciNAgHjhGKclLpqTiKyxppbW2yRdJP0Cw0hbHewl/BmMJexdLr+BA9d6IYCLp9xtuxrCeGtFC/NgA=;
X-YMail-OSG: JBiZBxMVM1mc5PInCGYsde.IJvMiixNrIuFPwEltS4CnVGP Gr5Ysp8Y0D3aQ1piUuvEK.EBkN3VdG11FNF2XXF5iGbYrQA7wogIQ8bm_98e 3OgRGiefRGj94alZ1RxrGKpFNAEYRuZjqCiueHtsnGnMhl4NPzZjkaBcN.FP 5nryDV5ODu6_tbcVxJqSZjo4p9AtvqVpZLoUo6zcYXiwDYahdDy9W_dkQKIA kEoFTEm3aVsiK81mbMPHOux5PATDmwyjAwWEmApO3D464sDe3MOFtcxN_hR4 BPQufth7G3c_rbD3TVKUtQl1GoxcSPZgSYIf2syxZFAtB2EWOPkXbSFDNjIy D5.bHROi0kzOQZ3uzVl_aVSw8AbETLY3evPXEz9.IBl75Dj2BWEKk3Z9KAuF 52hMO_z0pPYSl1YWXvNxy6wG1dd84spzv8mjLpDRsE1UvLaAdJJyHMqJK_or JiSdeKb0qDHa7LB1aBCNIT_MqSCaTawtILdycEPyA.dlnDlsGvxWWUePXnUf HuY.jRA054yXThfdjOipQOlbsGUBQB45xbISxYzwiOvwakhyCdDVg55s_Rpr EH4UNeEnOuPitctkASXK3vrYTWWlYGjfqc7tnvSVg_ShoEQ--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001, SSBhZ3JlZSB3aXRoIEpvZWwsIEkgdGhpbmsgb2JzZXJ2YXRpb24gYnkgbW9zdCBsaWtlbHkgYSByb3V0ZXIgaXMgYSBiZXR0ZXIgbWV0aG9kLCBhcyBpdCB3aWxsIGNhcHR1cmUgYWRkcmVzcyBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbiByZWdhcmRsZXNzIG9mIHdoZXRoZXIgaXQgd2FzIGNvbmZpZ3VyZWQgdmlhIHN0YXRpYywgU0xBQUMgb3IgREhDUHY2IChvciBhbnkgZnV0dXJlIG1ldGhvZHMpLgoKSSBoYXZlbid0IGhhZCBhIGNoYW5jZSB0byBydW4gRmVybmFuZG8ncyB1dGlsaXR5LCBob3dldmVyIEkgdW5kZXJzdGFuZCBpdCABMAEBAQE-