Re: [v6ops] Deborah Brungard's Yes on charter-ietf-v6ops-04-01: (with COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 26 April 2017 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=f7N7cfADHX/U2Z6T53cOY+iPWErxYeStpwxOr3+LWt8=; b=JHjoy6LhkdorEvfuxa4sFOBJMO+F1f0+nVjbOjoOPMgNvMdG8CeyM2DfDYrisdXHr/ rcGzpXr/60WiSAnqWgowBulzum435Fd8iKdVETw81tjTi4lY79+y/YuYejyXOAYP4rsh f6KaTWxVTwnq7dkBtFvH6+7NkWqkMlnadDfHJCYcsxmuK6sD8iTXC0UR3KqvNaiMUbxt PWCWe6BcVzUbmkAf1BEquH6P+08o/8EIAsnxYwLhPDoOcvUy6edrMj6yWHfiEhITAnOj CTkD4cE2lPkTDsSN86d8+v0nFIZ8cDvEnSCNlVSMlJEKhEWBdr1mw2ll6FvVnsfwN7aH HAtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=f7N7cfADHX/U2Z6T53cOY+iPWErxYeStpwxOr3+LWt8=; b=Zh3ifuyLfe7v/ROZn75Qu7ZpfqlVfGMttmenGxjktf8ut0WBeDt5ZLHXyDPS2dxci/ atkFyt8LEaAZZzO+iXMhvlpKOouAL/1RWHMlh/rfRnqJnl0jSKJ9qs7714CJBAczQXB9 kOUWnXfLIbox5XN1uve+cttVgGDtE4K+BmqvUhxI/ernGVW6DOr3JSQfPKtYB6NDHxMo GE49GaF2uPcvAfGeLRfmUdyGy562/kwys5qUnKSJWcBXl2XqCivuu+GEuN7QR8XsEPst RkpqzTaJbDIZnMZ2Fd87t5c0u2KXAtYMRDUbajEReYhrnJ8CR+dZJs9Am4W3r4l2eVWB XBGg==