Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6 vs ND strikes again (was: New version available)

"Brzozowski, John" <John_Brzozowski@Cable.Comcast.com> Sat, 23 October 2010 01:25 UTC

From: "Brzozowski, John" <John_Brzozowski@Cable.Comcast.com>
To: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 01:26:48 +0000
user-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/13.6.0.100712
x-originating-ip: [147.191.125.12]
Cc: IPv6 Operations <v6ops@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6 vs ND strikes again (was: New version available)

To be specific, the IGD could know what it can support based on its
configuration, etc., however, I do agree it could be difficult if not
impossible for the IGG to predict what will be connect to it in the premise.

John