Re: [v6ops] [IPv6] New Version Notification for draft-fbnvv-v6ops-site-multihoming-01.txt

Paolo Nero <oselists@gmail.com> Tue, 11 July 2023 08:32 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1689064324; x=1691656324; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=e6PEuUi7em2gK5TRUE1UOqYkj49TSJMmgkx7qp3M1NU=; b=lrshiMVlh2aQ+N+u/5fkF3d9iGDCH8WGziwQexaooheZijdEOWFxqdK6canZATmNCI V1reQisJ/FaSJUopghDVZI7MElGC6VRhmpeXoobS629RB1Qi6LrgNgly6OG2bygyYOaU bN8csPxMkG+c1oh5uBu1OKftxt3fYE7K2RLw6oqpbjBKlVsxuVj5Re3p4pWtiv3HgkPw feR9fXCjpqdpdKDA+nw4aYHoNxcAeZdo0kCJ3PED5E3ExN5CNeDdI1hsGDVzegRHjpEF pQv4H8ZAQFBNIlIzFUTTP8/MfBrSGwc8e6U8+vl3YwCZ4u2XMdQjpyGYjLBeiacAUPG2 FP2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1689064324; x=1691656324; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=e6PEuUi7em2gK5TRUE1UOqYkj49TSJMmgkx7qp3M1NU=; b=gYWTw6uOsHiZXknqVLto1SuwkcwS9NbIL70NRcRAkkvfIWC3e+UvuGBYypeeslXsK2 57vo4pUMB7p6CG/jBuWTSISlnUAxv7cO9RvA3fKzoxOLpVoMAuDQQA5dESNLh6SXXKxD 1ggmT9fp+2vP8GJPPUhOlm+lmYhXmnqlJFUzWOUx8nEuugvJRnbwSkw//zaGI1yobNPm w9pje+r+/xJv7IaCEtBGMoT8jVDdFZD+EK6TjfsYLtHbZHa1PO4TgHY2C2PaMm8nZa42 Q9VjJFCMpUy2uM5czvTYNvlnU1XbpmmIbEM+CEBGr7ZIeczJ6U/N+4juhubhDJ+vJRSL 9yAg==