Re: [v6ops] AD review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 21 August 2020 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4f8ZOJFmDDXcKwbMabA1jn5vUhdsaU7nDt3UUeNzE5s=; b=J/5eHEWKp9NnD77MP1fgy/OzcQQ/LTJBEjZuo2Kc3SLiScaNra908CmIQOSe7BnuWX MdFXCySqBvCYMdUlmWonkDuAabcLt0XgI0WuvRzO/6SmqqU7lMnNxYfXt5a55D+fXSca ljqVha7IcTQOBVr1jqpMw2LA5friFiSUp0xSZsdxzMDqRtEeYA8+Qx8lpaEniChrvigM IlfYO3cHpuM7VMon6RhL5IQMwBI870crIOw38ATlSTertgcRte8M7IMJ+cjKwKFVJQY7 Js/cibOeen6zLtsI3Rum1TT5glsabBvsQbgUQC/pU0cztsWLCUx8pqvXzN2zBNNaWFlT rYZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4f8ZOJFmDDXcKwbMabA1jn5vUhdsaU7nDt3UUeNzE5s=; b=aN8fu/smz7xpYzVVtMqO2cJNuz+yQuy0ux+XIQgi7Xf+CfqDDwWZ+iq68ytS/p8Ibl XVFA8o9hoq1PgHAwwCOyyvSE4OboWc7E3YrjOA7yM81A8OwGJ2YajfFfGtFxnLB5ii7f UKJYSrNNrtJZJB3gpwxPYtDUNHYXpuLL/95LeWIavaUOAeZjNxeJc9QXA/mWUHJQJMnX S4qckAXd4GMrNsaX14Y0/gOk0/5NUl/3+aNi2P8cS+DBuLy6YWwYFFs24A5TaIQdqFjd 4YdE6AWzBAaBttXITGjafEBl504Bu2N4dhQv3M6pKHrHP+ccNYHiSF4/o1An/abyVhzh i5/g==