Re: [v6ops] Feedback on draft-collink-v6ops-ent64pd-01

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Tue, 28 February 2023 00:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=5JnqI6r4kmAZKONILhygL5iAQNjPxXsLYHGTwmA6Bi4=; b=dCORkfXjL10QpIdXfjboTWtZXBFNE6UjC0IM4jkb9dTBXnamvjJbjX5SV2UCnIJWa6 oDVatyw3ztCO4CoOx+z/at3qEDH8NtS9RReZF/sNCJNnRvwPlNT7wMD2uGKIqY4039Mz p/AOpeNDuSR/hgCGNXks4wUO7tjcY/WtQ8vQq3cB43Ra9fixuECysu2tERG3JuZzHtPa xrASi6LvMf5d73WoO64hPNs/jbjO6H6kVD3dWTJJ15dAQlFdxD5cCSDMDX6/H8kM9C5A lwA3ixSrivw7z31mLWFP86QZWdtpNtwjrDvv9r7ltxyLCNFtoJo1mCAoS62cwQs8ZWCm grhg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=5JnqI6r4kmAZKONILhygL5iAQNjPxXsLYHGTwmA6Bi4=; b=c1TtDIvS0WBpAaL0BVh/E4PMbz12wELkNl8pGut7kQlSAWJzhQIrQVopUcSbI5woz+ U+QLsGzLa80KsAJB4GLiTSvq+NwCeVVYrxXFcosp2zg6zB727JSn8S7/kWmfXTw763Fk 1s/A4qhqhCRGTcY1OEQjK0eOwAt4+ah31sqcdBdVW0QuzXLiTd9g7x89d3KceSCj/uNl DBH8ZF4Uo9uDtMgan9giooX3aCdzx7CLkU158uHgcvXMWC4ogsNLix/mhd5ZeJGPeoUH /LDgyYZaI80f+M7T1z+8uaktVx215AFshi5TePVVgYHkU1Q3V/gS8TDdGzERNmC/Kc6H ZL4A==