Re: [v6ops] Why should IP networks be different? [DHCP Option 108 Issue with Mac and iOS devices]

Daryll Swer <contact@daryllswer.com> Wed, 03 January 2024 06:56 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=daryllswer.com; s=google; t=1704264982; x=1704869782; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=suVQDs5h52x2TxiEGo4szzoNr/j7/gUR3/SWlJfMKZg=; b=iP4Yzvx8SiNimdMwoxI8MdLKjpdeVgu1DWYi6rRGOQr/m4n2rC5J++gZEpugOD/0q2 LPzFgcUbSucg9CU/qAQGPr1aAq345AdLDy7cRO3nsrlDIxC0wyTpSWp1A//QnbHQvHQi F0nokPd9Oa8uTDmZUTuODyP3BoEmcvvuZD9bxoYyw1uSn5SNKlJ6Jm2JcO0HgVtyyHrQ fs7ZCm7k4NnHlBgIP1F/QVck66XvTEl7auHP9kwHIvzctdtjRFVbILFwvj0venSp5GJT vEz04NJRLtmrRJnFjyisw8ESpWi3nwPx9fAX6BM4zvJoxjlBOP1DHAW5xgbR/OeRTxQ1 GwQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704264982; x=1704869782; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=suVQDs5h52x2TxiEGo4szzoNr/j7/gUR3/SWlJfMKZg=; b=RtZyzjt0at/FUpeOwiQq1NM2kEcQjCg0Rp+i+Bk3rdhhgm7Fc4BLCiBANBBUD13Kla U2+1VAP6y73/rPybBGJblD4oowbDo0H0h/9IkZiLHcpKzLlhTIaCALxEY2ek+llJC4E8 JVssRdg0tQeJMJnL7EtyH9m8lRHE2lHdH4BxmiyFxE7juHI9K0uc1JjwAoufN4SrEvp7 Gdk0CCRq2hZiMOudYbYOJP7/6cqiSIdBaRAYFe+67nlGAY8dyZhNIbRDYNnnbeaFWzPT rAwdkUq65SerB3J6WRNAmSlrmCOoU+2f7S54xyNlI6jc66njRuqlHPtJwZ/0OR/UZePt TpAg==