Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-bp-v6ops-ipv6-ready-dns-dnssec-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 17 October 2018 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1539803601; x=1540408401; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=7jINHdgWVTtNMKjOxwYPtKfiHmST6olc8ywMlgcs5dM=; b=ble4rkjNoi3Tv km1NF4ocAZhnxSz5ioWqo1qAuZG/W7fYRaH28bcJ1nmUAPK0KnQLY0q9hI5uryTL d4KCR4pUHDphTvD8I7+P4vlcgt2rLCqIwCD58qOdD3xKN+lWtWbHjruE9PsW0++6 gVhwiI2tqzaGbDhkuk2/AFjVr8abc8=