Re: [v6ops] New drafts

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 16 June 2017 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1497636442; x=1498241242; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=pkkPV5ZrxHqegtLHU85Xb8+SA agmpBtmlIm908UGYHk=; b=scRZddOh6Y9yOE+NPPjRU9LZEWoNngWCuBTTkeFee 3V1J7rnXFhP6smOjHql3Ai+auxkSbVRWFw0dwAjLxb1LMgSYNb0xQayz4TsGPkdF lwsr7yykDQsAzjBTypqyWmNMu7f3XxsEGHpwf8TpJWgKsT0xudyomqYZJGgiM+DK LY=