Re: [v6ops] FW: New Version Notification for draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-01.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 29 March 2019 08:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1553848219; x=1554453019; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=FKfEBgv5 t7aa5E9IHtLz++yITAvU9TwcG6kHG/alqbU=; b=qCZPE+pavXaknr1RbvkK27N+ QlsTOPpLyFWJJSnmtAAcvkh2YhfSySggeht284mCP9cXRt3LVqsilwPkbRU/7jAH enpoGV7/DaPcQxoAK95zrurlYNaYsUKVrN4EYvr69SnpWEw4MccsDGxO5XEDhggw ZVK4QMVwfhp3GrHhue4=