Re: [v6ops] Comments on draft-wang-v6ops-flow-label-refelction-01

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Wed, 23 July 2014 05:41 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Brian E Carpenter' <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, 'IPv6 Operations' <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:40:55 +0800
X-Coremail-Antispam: 1U3129KBjvJXoWxCF43Xw45Kr13uFyxJr15XFb_yoWrtr4DpF WagryxKr98Jr17G3s7Aw1DWr409rWrGr43AF9xta4UAas8urn29r13tw45AryDWr95J3s0 qrWYgrWDXan3ZFJanT9S1TB71UUUUU7v73VFW2AGmfu7bjvjm3AaLaJ3UjIYCTnIWjllb7 Iv0xC_Jr1l5I8CrVACY4xI64kE6c02F40Ex7xfM7kC6x804xWl14x267AKxVW8JVW5JwAF xVCF77xC6IxKo4kEV4yl1I0EscIYIxCEI4klw4CSwwAv7VCjz48v1sIEY20_GF1lx4CE17 CEb7AF67AKxVWUXVWUAwCI42IY6xIIjxv20xvE14v26r1j6r1xMIIF0xvE2Ix0cI8IcVCY 1x0267AKxVWUJVW8JwCI42IY6I8E87Iv67AKxVWUJVW8JwCI42IY6I8E87Iv6xkF7I0E14 v26r1j6r4U0xZFpf9x0JUCD73UUUUU=