Re: [v6ops] Draft on DC migration to IPv6

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 25 June 2012 12:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=R4B54uhrAiLbAGxrCQWckyxtc0wSn0Ik1JhnjBtASoM=; b=qXeHD3Bfcqb83znW/6Q1uSv3wDfptck/KtyiJDMjiUNoco/D8fWJi9TSxK7Qvxk8xk xREmFLE6YHx2+m8WiCgIPOBdTbkRuE3TQl5tZGtk/uB10Bt6tlguUEwOEK97+KsStI+R IwQO3o9+ONXY2FRAsOzma73rd1IdOzErRW8Is+wIQ5WMQDD295/JhlZcweY5HXaUoJ8J JMwGR5nf9zkee8fywMo3JnrjQ/tZswDSh6u1AiPemCXaWBNib7AIhe/tuqEaXw4Yog2t bqrUpxXay1hLNPvwuOa0+fRnIIBbvGryqRNfmXkPLOLXMjPMVvpn5P0BQOj/2vuUfrji TNJQ==