Re: [v6ops] Suresh Krishnan's Discuss on draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas-12: (with DISCUSS)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 14 January 2019 10:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1547460111; x=1548064911; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=lzAbLyrmlG/ZElJVTokIM4Vqc7V95OLiVK9XRCmAZvw=; b=txXjj28M5eAyB pkgiICfzsjsrWje6CAJxRyX7xRuZ2KH4Yv1Z+GTvQd1Sr4v4C0WJcX42ze2/EbYt de7syiXrnK3yiFxrSt4YPf0/aTgpEyU2h1sxc7UFIH8uNZwD6X7wu73W7rRuCie6 KtJoTFA34hh20mTAbHdxhXLiKUWie4=