Re: [v6ops] A brief intro-//RE: new draft: draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 21 May 2013 20:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=AeNeb0pZlO1UrjN/rVi/30vmHi6dGHah93OQ+/Xz8xY=; b=m2rmxAabIpfzQvwhJ2C95flzYSdbm0K+OpRMnn2Q7d0K/RnyeKnhiXE/gkNYWwtSPZ usyLGNJcnyKEm84ViZefeuVBdllw2i+yBzmLrrLUyXsxxL9txG+Fqlxl9ENfP83dJK6D Aeyk3DadCDb5QW9RgCPVSQf5x7Ni2k64+SXn4D5dXEbNJ6OdbJBZydJiLmgGyOQBLYta uz8n6IBebWj4UAv6YK7ELFpjsJ/6DFYzjPUxDDwvmTg+JyUHwYMpEgsBt135eoDAhUCD VTdFldWidQaZP9nJPSJWLJ3GTvaN8j0Qfj+EtVQbxmNRJ3WLCXfI39v+qk8OWIn0o3D7 ZqNg==