Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-00.txt

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 24 February 2012 12:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SnUwBqGOlHA56eAF0giCKHRl+jbWkY8H5GTHIX7psnk=; b=hSgyd8r0//8SA0kzek5C5jdijBOEKzTCYJf7zhUWmL3QiLh9Y8lqDpylzS2TgkENpk zs+c6pu2kt7uICNSGSb5SlkQrB87cpI+MnhCqAthu1Nel3zY3njAQyshShAs6Jj8v+yG wt3Embtp8vOTZj7vCruT5c/TLJEhN9QM4WyCk=