Re: [v6ops] FW: latest copy of rfc6204bis included

Wuyts Carl <Carl.Wuyts@technicolor.com> Wed, 16 November 2011 09:04 UTC

From: Wuyts Carl <Carl.Wuyts@technicolor.com>
To: Victor Kuarsingh <victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com>, "Brzozowski, John" <John_Brzozowski@Cable.Comcast.com>, "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>, "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:01:04 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "W. Mark Townsley" <townsley@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] FW: latest copy of rfc6204bis included

+1, we've finally come to a stage to be able to roll-out a solid IPv6 residential CPE, so indeed some extra corrections to this RFC seems unavoidable.

Carl Wuyts
GCD System Architect Networking
CONNECT DIVISION
carl.wuyts@technicolor.com
tel.: +32 3 443 65 90

Prins Boudewijnlaan 47  -  2650 Edegem  -  Belgium
Technicolor Delivery Technologies Belgium NV
Registered office (maatschappelijke zetel): Prins Boudewijnlaan 47, 2650 Edegem, Belgium
Company registration number (ondernemingsnummer): 0428837295 - RPR Antwerpen

Help preserve the color of our world - Think before you print.