Re: [v6ops] [Idr] Please discuss the use cases for draft-xie-idr-mpbgp-extention-4map6

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 16 March 2024 15:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710601768; x=1711206568; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=6rfp7FMsPsDuMt881Vksp9/T73oRaTixufMTghHaMps=; b=bvE2sgMtLukNY9ja+v4bXrVePYayymFr54n+91VFu3mBbdAdwbG8cZ1WU5Rsa4Wom2 +RqKYFEVbIWDd2Lvo1f629KivEg7G8//DGF+RpouQ0X9/tS5lGExuiJd6Jx3jGevB3Ca 3CBCcgast17m4MrwFKU/cALHevf3tz+BxBrDT4mrz2sLeblFa4mS3bY2q0fXWB1sZ/wB hSx2dnnIRb3q+kR1hESd+DB1eoWlnKNhLk23LfGkPR1zBQ+dcftBfqnOHrmwFQoVMcFT sVhne8O84kfrzoFbFo9yA9LoJjnFeKv/jQnVPvRyEUkA7MelRN0qfbXvwDmLiT9PslqJ a1hg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710601768; x=1711206568; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=6rfp7FMsPsDuMt881Vksp9/T73oRaTixufMTghHaMps=; b=sVutxTsyMI8L1JmoIs6K34N3n6lnSwyKahOIZdlhMYLucYEngcGA/AY8FhhkOoiiUr jUKnAdruFU2SKqB1PE4VQtNz1gSYt29Z9feAKL5XsYiKBQd8QijaRKtqy79lmBHFyoN3 63QYk9GxY/4lD7lLIsKbSJzmQw9g7hjRGz8uDVYJqu355Z+u4cJ+Zx1DYmQCD4YbGDFG l+DBeFxgdhLFqFsBs7QxIHnqCbPkAjivhpqEguemGCcTMGnWUJwZF/tJdN24CeoraDdu /Apoz1rrA9p7E/gYXjFgTFb2ziFgsLJ/u+xaRm3sqAZQYwFn2MqKTvFgvm5MK4HveLbH q+0w==
References: <BYAPR08MB487294F5C1EE87A8184EDC8BB3AEA@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <tencent_CBB12F958C85FDF962D76180EB1C51662408@qq.com> <20240122223242.GA29681@pfrc.org> <tencent_446B00493916CCB662EB2AC90A17F2AFAF09@qq.com> <DB175FC2-BD0A-424A-B8E6-31345BEAC8D6@pfrc.org> <tencent_FF24FFF11A1B308B03C3EC27F6B8B2B09005@qq.com> <F64BDA83-5A46-4FEA-AD6F-16CDDD817EAA@pfrc.org> <tencent_6F855FF963D740807C1C166681B1FD950908@qq.com> <CAH6gdPzMfZ8NFXcGiMkFJu_=eA9jAW+oj6ir4sbaVvyAzbzzEQ@mail.gmail.com> <tencent_BE90355FEE1A05D09F03C18C2276AB72A705@qq.com> <CAOj+MMHuEbM-7BRNMNdv8s_pYqTWfw055WhOAvro8qX9Uoa_ow@mail.gmail.com> <tencent_6501D6701898ADC4EA57061416E7975F2B0A@qq.com> <CAOj+MMH_5L3tFmku=iew7fHBZuanWC3CTenQgAdJBPkPJxGBgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPwXXH78_xcib7QK+npdr9=gM+1_=q8Fvv8qnj2Ppx6wpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGCU8dqUZAjkLfE1RsuaJH-Lc_1FZRAUrWnQu4AMKb7mQ@mail.gmail.com>