Re: [v6ops] RFC 6437 - IPv6 flow label usage in context of ECMP

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 09 December 2020 06:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0HZmlrtA+hdhYCq5HFcQ8BRC+1qmyYRAjL7uvSuqu8g=; b=TByuY1VvV9C6M24GqlBClXytTTMu4Cj83oJZLOvHjPLL21dlosbuD0MJcrQh0INWSX s4TSfMFFciylvFcrS4UgYt/gzDzBLg4MP5oVsDEDlp67amkf0nQhQwZ8DtNibUeLwNyb x3nHkLUjQp5Qb1kTncBB/Rr+EkUeRrtKK4VYpW2sQzq6iS4Tn1cEJmqpG3l2iIBLZD9a rDneulFEIMnVU5H0+xs6FilbkQ/zYORPDDkKJMdrtVr8uaJs5cM96b+JkpEp4jxsOP53 Dv/C4LigSd72lUDPuBLyAsfURtZ1tQbITsGAv0CaBnpMkesk0F0Xv4omawkkAu3uImnu Lj/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0HZmlrtA+hdhYCq5HFcQ8BRC+1qmyYRAjL7uvSuqu8g=; b=Oi7M94ybFk22AoTIjvKKcMAW41cp1+dlCOUYeClZqloOgG1bjCLtWFDcasBg8Epnoj XKz/kZV00Z0JAmp7WNd+Oi1nZiyk1dBPXHzVB2mpF9hqs4Y2WQ388hE46R9VC+BPrq0G T001R1D/6iCJvRKzauiDhJOe8th+X12jtZzdC/xiCTScQSAQZ+EAamgCWCq05oi6dDY9 /8WGiwX8OgMWqpBD3BzbDuvZOjTx9lf25hP2z83DJvonzm7YLHfcKAHEDng1SYPhiy5S RYnIWHJ64tBNnLZeNdK+JvaRCCs3LuVU+qi69WellOlIbenTmGHaBasf6buPuhlrNnoR XfkA==