Re: [v6ops] slight comments on draft-vanrein-v6ops-6bed4-00

Jeroen Massar <jeroen@unfix.org> Thu, 28 July 2011 09:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=unfix.org; s=DKIM2009; t=1311845536; bh=3lefAoZFCAajMezhyLXSWtgGNnB0ZN+sGsaQlkzpJoo=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YurfaeTR9lHkcsomfqG8HXATTmQCQ2p1f++UvHDEUQxLO6kzPVnFYQ86DmXdqexH5 uJQ7whfxpkjpBqWtXBHjRDSYEkcqIwAIm5yNUIcGi+AfJYTTyxPeUgVsqwRNoEZP7R PZQ45e5EKo4WuMIGoDMmWSgKqxF8b/KuwfT8MzJJmK3h0ue2Um/xZCLwg6nv2KqPOv 5gD6P8Qc4g64oMBwVABJ1nv4DHGgQjOGB3Qztm1Xcyt5qV731T3zH6tlEYzA6gqLvD w/FtPCqmSCt/i6wjxiN/eJAEbkD4CeK9AlI/bS4YhAEL4exFxqCc7B1xZMe+AEScmS bOjrATwkaOlAw==