Re: [v6ops] draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 17 July 2019 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1563386989; x=1563991789; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=I17wlkc7 RFxlH4DY/D1hVYb09Vmmox1YATfaFVYu06c=; b=fEW0EctumLaQ/24MH/xaaQga Qv9oxzaIx19lGDuveYvxvMJSjHE2g40m63OKQtDkrGkdfXBHDkxZ1PLEuEwwEkLU DGSgZ3X9kdHhIKCOrCU8yUuRmQvjwFiiZ5Fzk9z7RhcmLDjsEvynlHA/CpH4l8Jh tGujHDT7r8Hrpczsq40=