Re: [v6ops] draft-fbnvv-v6ops-site-multihoming-00.txt

Klaus Frank <klaus.frank@posteo.de> Mon, 06 March 2023 18:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.097 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, GB_SUMOF=5, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1678128491; bh=SJz9gfFzsfvP5G4Ry/iADrjvcXJOTeedWMB5zuVAySI=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:From:From; b=kd7KVqt6HUiG15JaK+KM2l69RSFNghYnGX+Vz5Jr85IYZR9HZKcM+qwRdP30nJAwa ndpfGmt7WuFsscWR12lzIq7uPmRqQanvx7+RQvC1d369RuQ6RINSYADf168QGmUEqb qX79nzJz4pGHLNVgsrwv4jiTOUxfcIidCs5zjAKFbKl2D1jweMkXJ62eYwZd4AIFcL GVPH1yz1jqANCVM5ry4VtuIEb7wYJy82/R43DOrQ/5CEhgPyTMN3Y6AFCH86zHItmF Yd4P78rtcCmGUlaKKw5bCUA6Es0fOpuDjAU9C5SD2If2IF9AaNZWCfNuZ+xLKFEPmR ocxV2mmc8O28g==