Re: [v6ops] Measuring the Effectiveness of Happy Eyeballs

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 08 July 2013 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3238; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373299561; x=1374509161; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=nIYOWrTcPGccOqNJzvE03E+nqd4ROeBh/slyDwUqkBA=; b=eSdHELBJ6d9WXvMESvZpZ4BUlDQ4sdGEqL3gxIzTwQVipNm3PXbhuOA9 itouCawiU2I9zWQMH0PMtL+wEjdGPXdnudr6sNGxJ3QsV8dcmYLNF/wLa HFEEjwOWkW+HMCNiOHwAtoK0ux75Ws/00rkjgZ7xRfNK/hPNzGivhJVrh k=;