Re: [v6ops] Heise.de article about IPv6 behaviour of 29 CPEs and reaction to prefix changes

Nick Buraglio <buraglio@forwardingplane.net> Thu, 19 January 2023 13:51 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-5.644 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, GB_AFFORDABLE=1, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=forwardingplane-net.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Y+Tqc8wXhzXOPcmPY8T+yqgixEA4/oZghjRXV7owvoE=; b=4nMevkH/9i6WIrFvsi+KSgBdWIMhQNXwDB5/RjNsY6IU7zEsuP7XIgIX6gSoNLlkuF 7cjRioV5kyn5BOGKCi8ZJNX/JGkOiMYS2u2VedC+w1GXBEMdkjPN36UvjOFiMxIhG/Jr N1uUKYsU8DP5rQrPc264mC61vZGASLq/7bj3uJmSWI+1ktz11pLesEj8TcwghHNUF9cM 84InIa9NITXbytxvMtX3qRd2oTnPG3GmeIxqFmyqob96tfN11tVeCB0lUrRX4t86Y5vu ay/DGaalGFM76GYXrINFIEOEep45QskK/Z3saaP+yR/mq/TEgZUNwudRwnkU0Z/xazjb 4fuA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Y+Tqc8wXhzXOPcmPY8T+yqgixEA4/oZghjRXV7owvoE=; b=HG/OABR+ot53OAV9liZ8XX2JUMSb3O96IANfxR2QVlnMl8E2aqzTUbhK/M0Gl/zqUk S3Sxd8fatANc9gGi1fdXUF9HGMszmWWZQ/91f3QzEUWsZWy6GdPJ3rqO8i27Ny7zrD+i rg8BuBG693aa6SFxr0dwKouyQG0JFRNGCq+jNSX3z3FgnggZVtevOgydJ/qRDRPTLzk0 Sr+y4kS+/yZvq6DwH8Vbz0+F6Gs0GahhKw3nNfI5P+YxJEdSiOxjU4iTDJsOiaYSN6Rf OaCcm7jd+f2X6H3+ZNOOjlgW8ztRzOaxLm9QKHcq0KvwXnhAsfNwHxusupfQJ/vGo1NJ UNHA==