Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-03: AD review

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 16 September 2015 09:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6546; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442394517; x=1443604117; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cQ5fqc3oYTVD0dYxh9LGtzG30TQPjZmsm3mABck8VRQ=; b=Xa3GiWgUYNRCaNohCU7LIzMpB8BiAaiHh1yQyEl+fd/MhoWCHtpVwxwB 6XdM5gIBLUOANMa2RyjWQt8hm/v6ZPnDjJ9ExxbGJ/hjdMgIh+BceFLr1 Y8mfR5tUU6jqFg0qR4k0vGkjcQkdS59zyDQEEbb7JiVRTr/nKHMULerV6 8=;