Re: [v6ops] posted draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-04

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 14 September 2011 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=2774; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316026821; x=1317236421; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uKBhIkKz+xPVh8t3tLlr8uoVBYf+ehwmngDS+6myhlQ=; b=cQLxMrGA0EbjsFnqyYfnRnWPgu7aykY+LBuhSgeiJk/7pd6uqR6jGvnJ MQLKJjb3blAH4POYJy9RRz4y2mgigTuT3x62l6e89WnZoFBAf3nESHDkK y5tBVaLSunjT50Nku3PICXtUUL+C7tLsQZXBCVlo9ahvU7zH0VoEgyQi/ Q=;