[v6ops] Starting to pull together an agenda

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 07 July 2011 00:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=3265; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309998637; x=1311208237; h=subject:mime-version:from:date:cc:reply-to:message-id:to: content-transfer-encoding; bh=MmfQiwzeVGZpEF76I2DfQkQJVDkJrCEZSxFJlxdgpMQ=; b=RougpEUk+aS6mkRepMgC1gtDHwNnFtBJz6/v+YYiWfOaaTTIPGau5qSY a+axz15n4rPL9mVViuVSTfifCUrfXE78Mt2Fc0sXmW93WpqKFxYHPSc6m eAY9eWxUERhD0B2ZIdPLHrxrQH5YNQlz/A/5fub+AnxvS8BaDqwZGfTon M=;