Re: [v6ops] comments for draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience [was draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience WGLC]

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Fri, 08 March 2013 23:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=By0+2rXzL4kFdH3rBNDJYa7zFdbxtHY8L+qgWCiaa3U=; b=Q/lmwJRcyzlMgjbcg2UTht6CDVyi91YiSIk6X+GQuPgS7SH9VQ5/2P5cx7+zWKHWy0 hw5Mnqs2A5eAP568G78A7u7ueeBErdxmviPL4l8NVJHL4dv0RC6fBllozv5naZbc6sqM CrknaX/4SPQMCL6+G/gvbix8SbStPvWl2xOxx4T+XLQzKFlY3HjfqbR1tFDLxguk0qOa jairVEsdDU7LoxwVm6tMHGQik6be41JqRs96mQaCzN3N7EtJ06BU3n8a6z/IDFygoAet YiXnipNHT8F2Lv4ob1GiqKx6HljE2d2MA+4zT7bx7lHNrRBp9PRzBQtapmTa2mPIo9os Tmhg==