Re: [v6ops] [OPSEC] 3 Volunteers wanted - Draft: draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets

"Carlos M. martinez" <carlosm3011@gmail.com> Fri, 17 August 2012 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Na8Qm40T9TXkVLCzL5vNxcphYMXjg15LMQjil1l6uv0=; b=yhaMs1pi5H9Fq9BaXMXIoK7LJPdkqmGVydAZ4eYjpOojxEvePbR7MZn3YBXVvkfvdE VUS8T4Ddoc2N9fIHBzwlrqECxUFClROTzerITcerCrQswFZQeONLvN1KfDBvTTC37gVR ADc1ISOVXXrGmzBp+6enw+ofEvT/CfdhuQ3KGoQNmlVj+XSCrfUGWGynrlrSQVVXfl64 s89/QmVO1vLVOKhAGqIhESSS/e7LSpXJ6+LgL8EgrqyMrsXtZLbEZLri12wqAZ4bugTP TrH6jiXA2IO6BKgLLEjU3lWEwvlgXwU2PTAvKxjlaNirBEfezOawz+LJYsGNTo43PfS5 uSig==