Re: [VCARDDAV] updating vCard 3.0 to vCard 4.0

Daisuke Miyakawa <d.miyakawa@gmail.com> Fri, 16 July 2010 00:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GmdlPz56s6+RZEG/S+XDBSgY716CQLnkXHe+cn/t1kg=; b=Hfmw7g8WKQ5OEZO79ibsTJTS2QmyWFt1IjRc5qTB+XOkmXswJT0mSLtnOFuBD+9+dA ala5PmQsAJGrvyuMyQbxEI9vj9ULK2T/sEeeK918cbin6tz1PhabmqzL81O9UXU67f/r /bW+GM3oKQmHk7ooRWWSaqxfQObGeXLGBthaE=