[VCARDDAV] portable contacts

"Joseph Smarr" <jsmarr@gmail.com> Wed, 03 December 2008 01:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=VCc6E3RftkcSZ4nc9il0dlgEpCh9jKPVWa9N9CGEFP4=; b=Z4oiCBaiMIqFK/Xefjlm4ExoONCVgkONqATx1IZkCoRiCo/4GreUgxPDGTxzhAyt8d /ipmx/ALQ43VrAXwmCs24drBek2OEP6tCklPz+Cv5wDWwNwmcevJCLCtR1m6kcisLJFf lAvUoTqpFW6goV5am0GBap3kcCxe5OEt+sjLs=