Re: [VCARDDAV] [apps-discuss] iCalendar and vCard in JSON: WG draft charter

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 13 February 2013 19:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1360783280; bh=nwNsfy8UoJ0Iqs67I7DrVtsLuNJhijSnhJCTXs9FyGE=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ptb5LEQElB1mFvnmw/nkd/eO2CwnFwjGJxBrKiYDMkGEOCohcJr5OqlQao+0gH8+I QOamaJ8X1Ce+hpqiIjbPSAOlOpGP+x4jXFo2LL09h9igiICj7FbfAsFoF/ryq96E0w 7IAPKkaIFVEa2SacoNAZzHvDlL1PsUl3aBuoQVno=