Re: [VCARDDAV] Proposal for new VCARD OBJECTCLASS property

Michael Angstadt <mike.angstadt@gmail.com> Fri, 09 November 2012 21:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=PEGR8RpATuloq9Xob3WXLq0bOk82pSLl9hns6OvE4tc=; b=fV1pPrJURS6UeWbqH+UEQdG4batNWBtanGxW8dVIF+74aSQRIYT+WSGnfxsaG/UsA1 CjosfmUiiCnRNIFgS9gZcEaR6U2e0ilRjHfe1eWixMCXkC1M9YZlMmsgAttMj8adVWBq OUzaQXinZz1zBzfVMvT1U+k1bBBRYtgqFtWDUUI/zPf8zPgAY0Q6Jpl1+Iw5ve5vyXJG D+gmgNzvRPdymQovwlGHoBtmmQXwX4XBXLn+MtSRxhuAUi0Jljss/oxoM++D76ezaA5y +3Z6LNc7ayB6qf2JZDoroqABOVqqTxuYU+T1Qek1s88Eybz1kNZoAxC35A5w3v/cEU+F QF8w==