[VCARDDAV] Three extension drafts to consider

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 25 February 2011 23:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=MjNPl62y8Y79BbdrNFZPgB2zuaWRx1pl63QBClUlRwc=; b=leCZoVrQdf1xOmS5uOYAXq68DkBHgBuGuIiCQhsuMek6QpYzY4g0dTmP52IVfXbCXF MNitTGllChe5jsWtxoIhOtQX/i/eYsVf9fvsmE5p7dUB+DLdGdGucoCtKJyi/rrAlioA hZ4pq0wotauq0ge1hiBTxXyTiKam3mJc7G/Tg=