Re: [VCARDDAV] [Fwd: Re: Coordination issue: vCard, iCalendar vs JavaScript contact and calendaring APIs]

Joseph Smarr <jsmarr@gmail.com> Thu, 28 January 2010 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=uXr+Te58S5ZuMFk2XVK+aKlcHwB64TJSDJZRe4oxsvs=; b=OOL5K2JRkHNACiPpmxGhBK8Fa6hCUzRhDZELos2piuk/0l3jog4NyzT6NMfEkeGdQ0 lcUBZ/LK1ya7s0UrSJ3652MZDIsdUVwdyD0oa0SVhvElIaJ4dLW5+6OvjcHXZ0abtHa4 PYRWC5BQxCGb+y1g5xVlABzuZDy4uO5lXYGzo=