Re: [VIPR] Review of draft-jennings-vipr-overview-01

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 11 July 2011 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=3535; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1310410448; x=1311620048; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=nSadaOuSr8SRlSxn00RrOaAnuuV10OW9/HIQ/sCfR70=; b=Sj84+CZE86o+fTDkkb/BUvpCGg8xRy+JbUoLYJHjr3trp1tuV3aY5ppg yO9gs4BX6sNWyRHNT7xEciSOmvqkX0CwEmwyLBCLmLgeU5+pl9I6t5i0q /cXL8MZmGSeS1j3jec2fsLB9RdmOvlhqnYYupnUCI6BJJ4Ga/m9UDBESZ A=;