Re: [vnrg] Towards a Virtual Network definition

Dae Young KIM <dykim@cnu.ac.kr> Thu, 17 February 2011 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=4yKfgB4XAqLzSMoTh7kCStFXLBW3GrqfJO1pbTxL66E=; b=chk6Gi9+27Pnp0H2dhocQO20CBQkhWJNboB+4s06fIv4Z3E012dKtLE1RIweFpxiU+ ef15qupwENVbN2vPRL/pDKT/lMtEH9yNWwD8to45P4zUusmzBBJdn3lKQylUOTzSyZ1G 8jnUqxbbOVNDw2gbAlwQrDcPxKtQ/cemkKP5U=