[vnrg] Call for presentations/VNRG Meeting at IETF-78 (last week of July in Maastricht)

"Martin Stiemerling" <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu> Tue, 29 June 2010 13:55 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:55:31 +0200
From: Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu>
To: vnrg@irtf.org
Subject: [vnrg] Call for presentations/VNRG Meeting at IETF-78 (last week of July in Maastricht)

Dear all,

We have now a meeting slot for the VNRG at the IETF-78 meeting. The IETF-78 meeting will take place July 25-30 in Maastricht, the Netherlands.

The current slot (as of June 29th):
WEDNESDAY, July 28, 2010
1300-1530 Afternoon Session I
Berlin/Copenhagen  	IRTF  	vnrg  	  Virtual Networks Research Group

This means we have a 2.5 hours slot for our session.

However, the whole agenda is **tentative** right now at best.

The always up-to-date current session time and location is listed in the IETF meeting agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/78/agenda.html

Here we go with the call for presentations:
We call for presentations that are no longer than 5 to 10 minutes, where presentations will be limited to discussing the aspects recently posted, i.e., addressing these questions, or raising concerns with issues they don't highlight.

Joe posted this set of questions on June 8:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/vnrg/current/msg00200.html

The intention is to go more for workshop style (short presentations and discussions) and **not** to have presentation after presentation for the whole session.

We will have a set of presentations and afterwards a larger discussions about the raised questions and aspects. Controversial presentations are highly appreciated! :)

**Please send your request for presentation to Joe and me until July 19th.**

Thank you,

  Martin (as VNRG co-chair)

martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014