[vnrg] Call for participation at IETF-79

Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu> Mon, 08 November 2010 01:07 UTC

From: Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu>
To: "vnrg@irtf.org" <vnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 01:08:03 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.197]
Subject: [vnrg] Call for participation at IETF-79

Dear all,

We have two presentations for the VNRG session here at the IETF-79:
- openflow and how it fits VNs
- a start on acid tests/definitions of VNs.

This means we have quite some time for discussions, but the chairs would appreciate more presentations according to the actual call for participation (see below).

Given the activity level on the mailing list and the request to share discussion about VNs, I would like to ask who is actually intending to participate at the coming VNRG session this Friday. Please send an email directly to me.

Thanks,

  Martin

martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014