Re: draft-touch-ipsec-vpn-06.txt

Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com> Wed, 21 January 2004 00:41 UTC

To: Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>
cc: vpn-dir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: draft-touch-ipsec-vpn-06.txt
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:35:31 -0500
From: Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>
Sender: vpn-dir-admin@ietf.org

Hi Ross.

Digging through some old mail, I have this note. This document has
come up to the IESG again for approval as an informational document
and will be discussed Thursday. If there is a problem with publishing
this, we need to be specific about why not.

If this  conflicts with existing WG work and it would be better to
delay publication until after some RFCs are published, that is a
possibility, but we will need to have cause

Can one of you review (or get someone to review) this to see if you
have any real issues?

Thomas