Re: [VRRP] Default Value of Accept_Mode

Stephen Nadas <stephen.nadas@ericsson.com> Wed, 14 October 2009 20:28 UTC

From: Stephen Nadas <stephen.nadas@ericsson.com>
To: Mukesh Gupta <mukesh@juniper.net>, Don Provan <dprovan@bivio.net>, "John Cruz (johcruz)" <johcruz@cisco.com>, "vrrp@ietf.org" <vrrp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:28:13 -0400
References: <497B6D90E0023142AF34948DEFFAB38D3A66EEA26C@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net><9D0602B62D632D499E0A26CBCDA74A7D0616C03D@xmb-sjc-22a.amer.cisco.com><497B6D90E0023142AF34948DEFFAB38D3A671590B7@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <9D0602B62D632D499E0A26CBCDA74A7D0616C4F1@xmb-sjc-22a.amer.cisco.com> <D83235F0F3C86D4D889D8B9A0DA8C6D704A4EBD8@corpexc01.corp.networkrobots.com> <497B6D90E0023142AF34948DEFFAB38D3A67467986@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US