Minutes available for review (Re: W3C/IETF liaison teleconference 1 Nov)

Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> Thu, 02 November 2006 13:45 UTC

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
References: <1160601329.4606.303.camel@dirk> <452E782B.7020707@thinkingcat.com> <8708ACEB-48BD-4DB8-9898-C08F539AA88E@osafoundation.org> <452E976C.6080003@thinkingcat.com> <p06240603c1544be7dc2e@[10.0.1.4]> <111EB3D6-3699-471D-8DB6-0A6B42B4DD64@mnot.net> <1161182275.4240.144.camel@dirk> <45363DDB.6070400@thinkingcat.com> <1161267674.4237.29.camel@dirk> <EB7C1C44-2EBE-469C-AEB1-04A14226C985@mnot.net> <1161643401.4182.103.camel@dirk> <p06240606c162f6f52d26@[129.46.225.24]> <1161801352.4182.342.camel@dirk> <1162302015.4353.2.camel@localhost> <454780E3.4010802@thinkingcat.com> <1162317519.8627.118.camel@dirk>