Re: [Webpush] webpush for http2 -02

Benjamin Bangert <bbangert@mozilla.com> Fri, 13 February 2015 01:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=m8nI0hMWw/o9j9QHReKH/0C1cYnaHkgB1c5a34UPwns=; b=EW7P/v4+p6FpFVSDP9mJwmGOilrVBJI1qaI9vSDXld1XUfZukVa4p/xNs/cGlzrJst IggcALfofi76B/LabChtfj1OJcQVpvuCdHn/GxYcW4eSliowLVu3kso9BMe4NW/xHaCf R3HOnXc4JIVYm2jj8KoVR5jzodGn2w5997QClqFa1Wt5H+sZlnBhwb1jYMVbDehhOkbW lr75DDcxQgtdxwN4ZGOfRLb9rlN+NEKpnHHHkjtUqltKNysSoaCia2OAss8qKZCUZ50P 2v/qgaQC1GDPrzPxQepbP/86X3WBWmry17ebBd4fbACHwkhpYOdInXncFQR4wJYITWfi RSlQ==