Re: [websec] Notes from an HSTS Meetup (Sep. 2016)

Eric Mill <eric.mill@gsa.gov> Fri, 20 January 2017 18:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xZQBXSs6EjWwvShftqHZZ3Zq37ikTZu5/sY31Dg1zKo=; b=Nl3dqVXd144ZA1c5pjorzwzVFmHYtkHL1W2VH5ZaOXq9CZN19/0PbgGK3AqEQe02RO K2EtO7sclvB9fuV7lF78qRNEcFUOnTDelJm1N5EoY4p3PLZ/gPDaydznxLwgTlLKNgQS kJHSsRasK/QhngydF2KxVc6rQ3bDfcpuRINUoIRmirmFCzMLJlojhhXvUYCaClUHJRTL 83BJz5a5Lj//uHodGEPzmLLHJu0x+sfkmdSZ8+2AHdMLe5IDP649x0Xzy/EVu/vdelWl cE+CMMRsSc8DqZjW4m4p3A/dfW9tB9jT9dYAFzovCZoVHFq1TRHZ5E68KWpv/ddceTu6 YEig==