Re: [Webtransport] [Masque] Endpoint requirements for unknown Capsules

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 05 January 2024 16:40 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704472811; x=1705077611; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=AmwZYZgiIjsLx5jwRlniBNEkEmXTsHXclalDzu3GELA=; b=JZMPwBYGWFRr3ZpAxiJMsitheuHefVc9lZXXLPN+Nx7Jhi3Fvnwcv7YZ1SHLel7lfT OnOO2wct5kBBTyUTMCtK8REmlXQIIZM1p45u2XcO6duMthixhFonrcbvkNmtDreujmoQ HJkNlDEgrh7kypE2Fo/YaWVr5v/1iXNVb/oONK/WIka9n6xvleS4/6lVlNxc+5SfYyqh dE11qZ/fcIOB64Xr58ZXJOHdQ3WX/4lwaRbJaNyo99AKIx6HBOpSZ2B0FeOSQsL93q3r myUsmgJt+FhMuUob6LmDq3orTkCptqxgSZ/F3Q7OHqED2jwnhUnSWpPUiiYkzODOqZiG vV+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704472811; x=1705077611; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=AmwZYZgiIjsLx5jwRlniBNEkEmXTsHXclalDzu3GELA=; b=OAux59QGOqxtcKtKfFogH+IckyKMDwX1bycbxUScjEkUg6+ATBz/7abIV75V+9+rR6 TaWhzrSZe+2lGmKCC2Ppim0qEQ+Wj5v1tVLjd/FMuuDiScuYT1HCFfDAQl4W0Pkc0R9k /MLhH9Ebl+HMH7ampYU4k0dm4nIcdNsvsl9l/10G5C03xEL2CruJCUwG6jtD2WJMOHox e76DMAXafVIYo42eY8aoC99WAj9vkbZ+TZD08l+A4fx39Hj5nZnXW0mi6vvFMxdV5VSf oItEQhlEGioZrM+ucshYXbMGPkw7e3ix6kSrxGEKXTlsHlfWisVzzKfEmW2jf+5Ncwxq M0/w==